On Saturday we had our engagement pictures taken by my friend Tyson Chaplin. He did a great job and I am pleased with them! We went up just past Horseshoe Bend into the mountains to take them, I was determined to have snow and rapids in some of the pictures! Anybody that needs family pictures, engagement pictures or just for fun pictures, let me know and I will give you Tyson's info! He does a good job for a good price!










By the way I really really love this man!!!




HEIDI!! These turned out so dang cute! i love love love love them!! you two couldnt be more perfect for each other! i am so excited for both of you!...even though you're leaving me!! :( i know you're super excited though, so i am too! i love you!
ReplyDeleteI know I am sad and excited at the same time...the branch has been so much fun, but I am ready to move on to the next chapter of my life. I will miss you tons, at least were still in the same stake! I love you Dani!
ReplyDelete