So David and I went on our first date night last Tuesday since we have been home. We started out at the Temple and did an endowment session. It was the first endowment session I had done since my endowment, so I was really nervous, but all ended up being good! It was a great time and I learned so much more. I love learning about the gospel and I look forward to the next time that David and I get to go! I am very greatful that we have a Temple so close and we plan to take the oppritunity to go as often as we can. Right now the goal is once a week! :) After the Temple we treated our selves to Outback. It's one of my favorites and David and I have never eaten there together, so it made for a very special night with my HUSBAND!!! By the way I just love saying my HUSBAND!!!
See the menu below, we took a picture outside the temple too, but somehow it didn't get saved in David's phone. Next time I will be in charge of taking the picture. :)
Sedia Kontak BBM Untuk Online Shop
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment