Saturday May 8, 2010 was an awesome day! Christine received her endowments!!!! Yay....CONGRATS!!!! It was so cool and very emotional for the whole family. Especially David's parents, Saturday was the day that they finally had all of their children in the Temple. What a major milestone. I only hope that one day I can raise my children just as the Cornwell's have raised theirs, righteous and worthy to enter the Lord's House. After the endowment session we all went to Five Guys Burgers for dinner, man that place is so yummy! :)
David and I then went home and he took one of his finals and then we went to see Iron Man 2. It was a great movie and then we went home and I gave David an awesome haircut. I must tell you I did pretty good job...I will have to post pictures later! Then we got a phone call at about 10:30pm from Tiffany....she called to tell us that she was PREGNANT!!!!! Yay were going to be an Uncle and Aunt in December sometime. She is due on December 22nd....MERRY CHRISTMAS! Her and TJ wanted to surprise their parents on Mother's Day, but they decided that a day early wouldn't hurt. I am so happy for the two of them, they deserve this! They are going to be amazing parents! And I am very excited to be an Aunt!!! :)
Sedia Kontak BBM Untuk Online Shop
11 years ago




that is so fun! congrats to christine and to tiff and tj! that's a big weekend for the cornwells! have fun with the wedding this weekend!
ReplyDelete