A group of us decided that we wanted to do something last night, the only thing we knew for sure was we were going to go to dinner. We ended up going to Red Robin and had tons of fun just telling stories and trying to decide what to do for the rest of the evening. Also we had this great waiter who did an excellent job for us...I don't think any of had to wait for drink refills! It was AWESOME!
So last night was the night of I never for Heidi!
1. I never...seen the movie Sydney White.
2. I never...been up to Table Rock.
3. I never...seen the movie Newsies.
4. I never...played night games.

This is the group: (Right to Left) Brandon Walker, Bryce Cornwell, Mason Peterson, Dani Gardner, Me, & Landon Larsen.

The above picture is of Dani, we asked Landon to take a picture of the 2 of us and then he just started pushing the button and taking random picutres...so in turn Dani and I got the giggles hard core...she was basically crying and my stomach hurt so bad from laughing so hard!

The picture below is of Landon...he was making this face as I was trying to tell him a story, so I just had to take his picture.

Dani and I gave up on Landon and we finally got Mason to take our picture...this was the best we got below!
we have SUCH good times! i seriously had a blast that night! and i definitely needed it, thanks for your great friendship! i love you to death! haha i love these pictures!
ReplyDeletei'm so glad you told me you had a blog. i don't know why i never figured it out . . .
ReplyDeleteyou're too cute and i love these pictures of you and dani laughing! adorable, really.