Tuesday, June 16, 2009

YSA Confrence 2009

This last weekend was a ton of FUN!!! There was a YSA (young single adults) conference in Boise. Basically it's an event where young singles from ages 18-30 (or so) and from Ontario, Or to Mtn Home, ID get together and go to a bunch of activities over the whole weekend. Thurs night was temple night so we did baptisms and endowment sessions. Fri night was a BBQ and they had tons of food, a rock climbing wall, mechanical bull and a couple volleyball games, ultimate Frisbee and eventually a dance. Sat morning starting at 9am we went and listened to Elder Nattress and Elder Walker give talks (which were GREAT) and then attended classes all day. The classes ranged from investing, to dating, to cooking, to the gift of the atonement. They feed us lunch and then pizza afterwards and then Sat. night we all went to the West Boise YMCA. On Sunday former President Hillam of the Boise Temple and Sister Hillam spoke to all of us at a special fireside. What an amazing weekend and man did I learn so much! I am just so happy that I have been brought back to the church...thank you Justin and Marisa. I truly am so blessed to have you 2 and everyone in the branch to help me along! Having the gospel in my life has made me a happier person and I am better because of it!


Below are some pictures from Friday night. Unfortunately I did not get pictures the rest of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment