Thursday, August 6, 2009

IT'S BEEN FOREVER!!!

Okay...so....I have been a major slacker lately but I have been really busy with life! Work...work...work and of course...Fun...Fun....Fun!!!
Below are picture of all the wonderful things I have been doing since June!


Landon I will miss you...but you are going to be an awesome Missionary!


Below are pictures from my Salt Lake City visit!






Church Boating activity below!


The Brower Family Reunion below!

Snake River Stampede Below...the Pugmire's were so kind to let me come sit by them!
Thanks guys you are awesome!
















1 comment:

  1. Heidi...

    Hey it is Brittany, Marisa's Sister....Just wanted to say how fun your blog is!! Cute pictures! Looks like you are having a blast and do tons of fun things!! (I love your 'butt' post...that was funny!!!)

    Thanks again to you and your dad for taking us boating!! We had so much fun at Cascade!! You guys are awesome! I can see why Marisa and Justin think so highly of you guys!!

    ReplyDelete