Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally the Search is Off!!!

Okay, so for a few months I have been looking for a picture of Jesus Christ! I have looked at Deseret Book & Seagull Book and never found anything that spoke to me! A couple months ago I had been at Costco and saw some beautiful pictures of the Boise Temple, but never had time to actually look at ALL the pictures! Well Costco has these road shows and I told my Mom (who works at Costco) to let me know the next time that particualr roadshow was there....Well guess what they started to setup on Nov. 12 and they will be at the Nampa Costco till Nov 22nd. So I hurried my behind down there to check it out. Well the search is finally off....I found a couple pictures of Christ and they totally speak to me....I love them!
Check this link out:
The 2 I bought were:
Good Shepherd Artist Del Parson
&
Walking on Water
Believe me I had a hard time choosing....and when I get married (someday) I would love to get one of The Boise Temple...plus you can get them personalized with something like "Family Name Establish 1985" and they are really awesome photos!

1 comment: