Oh my goodness.....it is that time again! I absolutely love Christmas! All growing up I looked forward to the day after Thanksgiving! We would always decorate the tree and listen to mannheim steamroller blasting on my Dad's killer stereo! It was so much FUN! Now as an adult I still look forward to that day, yesterday after working at Sprint I came home and started the decorating....1st I started with the garland on the plant shelves and then I waited for David to come over and help me with the rest. We put the tree together, limb by limb and then I put the lights up, he put the star up and we both put the bulbs up. It was tons of fun! Thank you David for all your help and making my tree decorating time just as memorable as all the other years! I love you!
Check out this link:




No comments:
Post a Comment