The dude in the riding gear would be my awesome dad...he saved me! For about 2 mins (which felt like an eternity) I was trapped under the bike and feared that I had gone so far off the road that my parents would not notice that I had crashed for a bit and worse that they would not be able to find me...I had gone off the edge of a dirt road into all the boulders you see in the pictures down about 25 ft.
The other man you see...well kinda a cool story...not sure what his name is or anybody else that was with him. But they happened to be on a pioneer trek and saw my Dads bike lying on the ground in the road and decided to stop and see what was going on. Lucky they stopped because for some reason my Dad was able to lift the bike off me (probably adreneline rush) and once he knew that I wasn't on the brink of death he went down to try and get the bike out of there but had no luck. So these very nice people were able to help my Dad get the bike up the rock hill and lucky that someone there new how to ride bikes cause they drove the bike down for us and the other lucky part is...if they had not been there it would have been very hard to get me out there...when you break your collar bone, it hurts just to even walk and ride in a car! I will always consider myself blessed from this experience and I am forever greatful for those people for stopping and helping me and my family out!!! You just don't see that happening anymore!




No comments:
Post a Comment