The other day I was looking thru my baby book and all the pictures with it and as I scrolled thru the book I came upon this letter from my Mom to me written 2-12-1986.

This isn't a very good picture of the letter but some key things said in it are "you are just learning to walk real well and you walk around so proud and cute." "You love to sit on the couch and look out the window, you could sit there for hours." "We couldn't have had a more wonderful child if we tried." I Love you, Mom.
My mom is so great...I couldn't ask for a better Mom!!! When I found this letter it made me think what it must have been like to sit there and write a letter to your future grown daughter...it must have been such a surreal moment for her. I will treasue this letter FOREVER...I love you so very much Mom and thank you for this wonderful letter!




No comments:
Post a Comment