loved it! this is such a good way to get to know people, i think everyone should do this and put it on their blog :) i learned lots about you! we have some simliar favorites! :)
I am married to David and he is absolutely amazing! I love being married and I cannot wait to see what life has in store for us! I have 2 jobs, my main job is for a General Contractor (ESI) and my 2nd job is for Sprint. I enjoy both jobs, plus they pay the bills :)I have a Great Dane who I love very much...she is spoiled to say the least. I love my Heavenly Father and I have been blessed with a wonderful life and an amazing husband.
"...Finally, be there. Each of us was there in the Council in Heaven to choose the great plan of happiness we now enjoy. Young men (or women) , when you have made a commitment to yourself, your family, your bishop, your employer, be there. When it is time to be in church, at Mutual, or fulfilling a priesthood assignment, be there. When it is time to graduate from school or training programs, be there. When it is time to serve a mission, be there. When the young woman you love most kneels at the altar of God's holy temple, be there (and not as a witness). When your family is gathered in the celestial kingdom, be there. When the Savior waits to greet you as you return with honor from your life on this earth and your Heavenly Father wants to encircle you about in the arms of His love, be there..." (Elder Robert D. Hales, Preparing for The Decade of Decision)
That was fun! I learned some things about you. At least you have your priorities in order with the books! Those would be my favorite 2 books too!
ReplyDeleteloved it! this is such a good way to get to know people, i think everyone should do this and put it on their blog :) i learned lots about you! we have some simliar favorites! :)
ReplyDelete