Every year the Idaho Humane Society puts on an event called See Spot Walk. Basically it is event that helps the Humane Society raise money for the many cats and dogs that are being sheltered. Maggie and I attended last year and the year before that and boy we have fun every time we go. So this year was no different. Maggie is a very social dog and loves being around other dogs and other people. She is so funny because when ever we are out and about the dog does not walk...she prances....she walks with her head held high and has a little prance in her step...its like she is some kind of princess or something.
I love this event because it is for a good cause and it always gives me and my Maggie the opportunity to bond even more. My Mom usually goes too and that too is always a fun time, in fact it gives me time to bond with Mom as well.
Maggie and I...she is pretty big!
Kierra and Keiko...they don't like their picture taken
Mom and Nellie
Mom, Nellie and Caroline




No comments:
Post a Comment